FAQ and studio policies
- If it's your very first class, come to the studio 15 minutes before so we can register you. If you've never tried pole dancing before, you'll need to start with beginner 1 or an intro to pole class. Please check our schedule for class times.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME! To be respectful of the class if you show up more than 15 minutes late you may be denied entry. It is very difficult for the instructor to manage and teach when people are showing up late to class.
- Online registration is recommended to secure your spots in class, once you have been to your first class you can sign in online. Go to our Mindbody site where you will find our schedule and your account to sign in.
- If you have a class card or membership, you are welcome to come to any of the classes marked "drop-in" on our schedule. But please remember to sign up in advance to secure your spot!
- We do not offer refunds on class cards or memberships.
- Please check the schedule often. Sometimes, despite our best efforts a class may be cancelled here or there, the changes will always be posted on the schedule. Updates are always posted on our Facebook page as well.
- The doors for classes will be open approximately 15 minutes prior to the first class of the day. If you have shown up early and the door is locked, please don't fret, chances are that the instructor was caught up somewhere and will be there any moment.
- For beginner classes, wear comfy workout clothes like yoga pants, capris or shorts, a tee shirt or a tank top, and bare feet. No rings or bracelets, and please wash your hand lotion off.
- Groupons are for first time customers only.
- 12 hours notice is required to early cancel out of a regular drop in class if you've already signed in. If you do not show up to a class you've signed in for, your class card will still be charged
- 24 hours notice is required to re-schedule a private lesson. If you do not provide 24 hours notice, you will lose the class. Speak with your private lesson instructor to make arrangements if you cannot attend
If you have any other questions, for the fastest response please email us at email@example.com We will respond within one business day. (Monday to Friday)