Offering pole and aerial fitness classes and instructor certification courses accredited through the Manitoba Fitness Council
ARE YOU READY TO RAISE THE BAR?
Become an Alora Aerial Fitness & Dance Junior Instructor!
Benefits of becoming a Junior Instructor
- Unlimited practice time during class hours
- The ability to practice advanced moves at your own pace, peer supervised
- Become a mentor and leader to beginner pole fitness students
- Option to become a fully qualified and certified pole fitness instructor once abilities and experience are sufficient
To become an Alora Junior Instructor, you must have...
- Strong intermediate pole fitness skills
- A desire to be a mentor and leader
- An active membership or class card, having been taking pole fitness classes for an appropriate length of time (different for each applicant based on skill level)
- A willingness to occasionally assist instructors demonstrate moves and support larger classes
The cost of the Alora Junior Instructor program is free, but you must still apply.
Interested students may email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment to demonstrate their skills. We are looking for competency in beginner / intermediate moves, ability to explain different moves and spins, and a deep passion for pole fitness!
Each criteria is given equal weighting. Once accepted, you’ll receive a free Alora Junior Instructor tank top and you will be challenged to raise your own personal bar!!
Challenge yourself to grow! Email email@example.com to become an Alora Junior Instructor!